Wake up Beautiful . . .
give your freedom, self-confidence and the timeless beauty...
In your everyday, busy life.
Who should NOT get permanent makeup?
Although most people are candidates for permanent makeup, there are those who are not. You must be at least 18 years old in the state of Florida. Clients with high blood pressure, on strong blood thinners (such as comedian), Facial implants, insulin dependent diabetes, hemophilia, on Accutane medication and auto-immune diseases should clear it with their doctors before considering permanent makeup and must have doctors note. If there is a question as to whether a client has a medical issue that would be a contraindication, than it is suggested the client see their physician for approval.
How long will it last?
It varies... Micropigmention lasts a long time, but not forever. For best results, most procedures will need to be freshened up every year to every few years. Micropigmentation is not intended to replace cosmetics completely. The color is placed “in” your skin and not “on” your skin, a more natural, softer look and results.
Will it hurt?
This always seems to be one of the first questions asked. Topical anesthetics are applied before and during the procedure to assure you of the most comfortable experience possible. However, some discomfort may be felt, especially for lip color. On a scale of 1-10, most people will usually be somewhere between a 0-3. Rarely is anything stronger than a Tylenol necessary. There are some contraindications, so be sure to go over concerns that you may have during the consultation.
What is involved in recovery?
Again, this varies with the individual. There will be some swelling and redness in the skin, which should subside quickly. Most recovery times last from a few days to a couple of weeks, depending on age, health status, and aftercare compliance. You will experience light sensitivity with the eyeliner procedure, so be sure to bring some dark sunglasses for your ride home. After the procedure, it is advisable to go home and rest, applying cold packs to the area during the first few hours. Swelling will be worse the following day and then begin to gradually improve. The brows swell the least, the eyes and lips more. You may resume normal activities in 1-2 days. Complete healing takes 2-4 weeks while the pigmentation matures and reaches its final color. Please keep in Mind that it is normal to lose approximately one-third of the pigment, most only holds 30% of pigment and may need a couple of touch ups. First time clients 1 FREE touch up and after that $125 and up... After 1 month of healing, be sure to call and make your follow-up appointment or prebook before leaving.
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a form of tattooing. Unlike a regular tattoo, microblading is a form of tattoo artistry where pigment is implanted under your skin with a manual handheld tool instead of a machine, I draw hair-like strokes with the tool to mimic natural hairs in brows, semi-permanent cosmetic tattooing treatment that fills in sparse eyebrows. The color fades over time, you will need touch-ups to maintain optimal results.
Permanent Make-up Instructions:
1. Eat a light breakfast or lunch, depending on your appointment time.
2. Don't book an appointment at least one week before any major events.
3. Clients are more sensitive during their menstrual period. Please book accordingly.
4. Stop taking all aspirin products one week before your procedure (unless medically prescribed.)
5. Have your eyeliner, lip liner and eyebrow pencils you wear with you.
6. Arrive at your appointment on time and make-up free. a photograph will be taken before and after your procedure.
7. Remove contact lenses. You must wear eyeglasses for at least 2-3 days after procedure.
8. If your wearing eye lash extensions, you can not wear them pre, during or post procedure.
9. You want to have new mascara. Don't use a lash curler until the areas completely heals.
10. Your eyes will be more light sensitized after the procedure. Eyes may be swollen for a few days to a week. In morning if eyes are stuck together use a Q-tip and gently separate. Do not pick or touch treated area with fingers.
11. Use only Artificial Tears product to moisten and cleanse eye area.
12. All tweezing, waxing and tinting of eyebrows should be done before procedure. Avoid any depilatory or bleaching agents pre and post procedure.
13. Brows will be sensitive and may be swollen post procedure. Brows will oxidize and get darker before they soften during healing. This is normal.
14. Remember, swelling will be worse the morning following the procedure. sleeping slightly elevated can help reduce any residual swelling.
15. If you have EVER (yes, even once) had a fever blister, cold sore, shingles or chicken pox, it is recommended that you obtain a prescribed antiviral medication from you doctor or dentist. Valtres is recommended for a full 5 day course (beginning 3 days before and 2 days after) a total of 5 days! Please consult your doctor for further instructions to lip fillers (collagen or restylane) and permanent makeup because they don't mix! If you want lip fillers, get those first, wait an least 3-4 weeks and then get permanent makeup afterwards. If you are having a surgical incision (a lip implant) wait at least 6 months before getting permanent makeup.
16. Lips will feel swollen and very dry after the procedure. Keep lips moist for at least 2 weeks post procedure. Avoid oily, salty, acidic foods and alcohol while healing. Lips are unpredictable. Some clients may heal very strong and others will only heal with slight color. It is not uncommon for lips to fade quickly at first, and then come back darker towards the end of the healing process.
17. Lips heal in 3 stages: too dark, too light and just right. This typically takes one month to happen. Lips have a tendency to fade up to 50% after the first procedure.
18. Avoid rubbing or friction during the healing process.
19. No Smoking immediately following the lip procedure. If smoking cannot be avoided, apply a heavy coating of petroleum jelly over your lips with your hand while smoking.
20. Don't use any topical products such as chap stick, Blistex, or Ambesol, etc. Use Only Petroleum jelly. Be careful when brushing your teeth as toothpaste can be abrasive and pull out pigment.
(Touch Ups or corrections $175.00 & Up, Touch ups with my work $150.00)
Full Lips $475.00-up
Lip Liner $350.00-up
Eyeliner Top and Bottom $475.00
Top or Bottom Eye Liner $375.00
Microblading Eye Brows and Eyebrow shading $475.00-up
Beauty Marks $100.00
1 Free touch-up with first time clients in 30 days after 1st application, with my work.